BioShock: The Collection Console & PC Updates
Since the launch of BioShock: The Collection, we’ve heard from some of our players about issues you have encountered. We hear your feedback and later today, we will be issuing an update to consoles. This patch fixes a number of bugs, including audio stuttering, textures, various crashing. A PC patch has also been in the works to address the flickering Vsync bug and various bugs causing the games to crash.
As always, your feedback is invaluable. Thank you to everyone who shared their thoughts and concerns! Below are the patch notes for the console update coming on December 15, at 9am PT (12pm ET), and the PC update coming on December 20 at 2pm PT (5pm ET). If you’re still encountering issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 2K Support.
Console: Releasing December 15 at 9am PT
- Fixes water bug
- Fixes Audio Stutter (Fmod)
- Fixes Spider Splicer Stuck bug
- Fixes various crash/polish bugs
PC Patch 2: Releasing December 20 at 2pm PT
- Fixes flickering Vsync bug
- Various bugs causing crashing
- Renamed EXEs to load correct optimizations for 3rd party applications, libraries, and drivers.
- Please Note: Due to this change, If you try to launch the title and get a “Missing executable” error, please restart Steam.