NBA 2K16 Takes it to the Hoop – and Mobile Devices
While you’ve been able to play NBA 2K16 on home consoles the past couple weeks, the most true-to-life NBA simulation to date is ready to roll with you - NBA 2K16 is now available in the iOS and Google Play stores. Want to ball on the subway or bus with your phone? Done. Want to use a tablet and a MiFi controller? Got you covered on iOS (Android support coming soon).
We’ve made a number of other improvements for this year’s game including:
- Full MyCAREER, Blacktop, and Season modes
- Improved graphics and game performance
- New controls for smoother mobile gameplay
- Ability to earn and enjoy more Virtual Currency
- Euroleague is now available
- Access to the NBA 2K Store with equipment, courts, VC, updated content, and more
See if for yourself by checking out the video or downloading NBA 2K16 here:
- App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nba-2k16/id984732818?ls=1&mt=8
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.t2ksports.nba2k16android&hl=en
For the latest NBA 2K16 news, follow @NBA2K on social media and look for the hashtag #BeTheStory.